REOPENING OF MADISON DENTAL GROUP
We hope this email finds you safe and healthy. Governor Cuomo has announced that dental practices can begin to safely reopen. Like many of you, our team is eagerly awaiting a return to "normal".
Our Practice will be open for appointments starting June 8th, 2020, with new protocols in response to COVID-19. These protocols are in accordance with CDC, ADA, and OSHA guidelines to safely treat patients. Our reopening will be in a limited capacity initially as we implement new procedures and protocols that will ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Priority for appointments will first be given to those with more urgent needs. We thank you in advance for your understanding of and adherence to our new policies.
In the effort to ensure your safety and in accordance with The American Dental Association, there will now be a Patient Protection Fee of $25 per visit to account for the additional safety measures we have put in place in addition to our already rigorous infection control procedures. These include medical-grade HEPA air purifiers and upgraded Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
As we begin to enter our "new normal" life, these are our new protocols:
- Please come promptly at your appointment time.
- Wear a mask when you come to our Practice.
- Please come to your appointment alone. Children can be accompanied by one parent or guardian.
- If you or any of your family members are feeling unwell, please stay home- we will gladly reschedule your appointment.
- Upon arrival, we will check your temperature with a non-contact thermometer and will ask you to give a verbal attestation that you are not experiencing symptoms. If you are experiencing fever or symptoms of any respiratory illness you will be asked to go home immediately.
We want to personally thank our entire patient community. Over the past several weeks so many of you have reached out through calls, texts, emails, and even Instagram posts to check in on us. We extend our deepest gratitude to all of you. Thank you in advance for your patience.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
The Doctors and Staff of Madison Dental Group